The Absurd and Amazing Adventures of Cafe Girl: When All Else Fails...

May 8, 2008

When All Else Fails...

When I'm feeling particularly bad about myself and the situations I find myself in, I go to this Best of Craigslist posting. No matter how hard I'm crying, how depressed I am, how desolate I feel, this posting makes me laugh out loud.

I post it up here for you to enjoy. Reader beware, crude language does follow. But it's definitely worth it!

you PISSED on my floor
Reply to: Date: 2007-05-07, 1:23AM

so I know things weren't going well. I tried to break up nicely a lot of times. I really didn't want to hurt you, but neither of us were happy. We were both miserable infact. I'm sorry it didn't work out. It would have been lovely if we had both fallen madly and passionately in love- but we didn't. it needed to end.

all of that, however doesn't explain why

YOU PISSED ON MY FLOOR

and then you left.

I called to see if you had somehow slipped. I was hoping there was an explanation. You hung up on me.

I'm pretty sure that means you deliberately

PISSED ON MY FLOOR

i don't even know what to say to that. I don't know what to think.

I'm not sure I can protect your dignity anymore. I need to tell everyone, because it's so fucking crazy.

YOU PISSED ON MY FLOOR.

I have a new rule in my apartment now.

Its the

NO PISSING ON THE FLOOR RULE.

it goes like this-

DON'T PISS ON MY FUCKING FLOOR.

thanks for a good laugh though. It's so much better than the cliche shit that ends way too many relationships. I"m sure the next time I break up with someone, I'll be saying

AT LEAST HE DIDN"T PISS ON MY FLOOR.

Location: not in the toilet
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Original URL:
http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/nyc/325829361.html

No comments: