The Absurd and Amazing Adventures of Cafe Girl: Facebook and Me

April 3, 2010

Facebook and Me

As of today, my blog will have its own Fan Page on Facebook. For all of you who have been relying on my Facebook updates to find new blog updates, you can now be a fan of The Absurd and Amazing Adventures of Cafe Girl and get the same blog post notifications, as well as all other absurd, and if I say so myself, amazing thoughts. You can also comment, start discussions and post thoughts of your own about adventures, absurd, amazing or otherwise.


Having my blog on my personal Facebook page melds my personal and blogging life together, something I find myself less and less comfortable with. This delicate balance of honesty, vulnerability, and downright exposure on my blog is something I'm still exploring. As I learn what the right balance of this is for me, I'd like to be able to feel some level of safety. And with anonymity, does come a sense of safety. Even as I write this, it doesn't feel logical, since a number of you already know who I am. But it instinctively feels like the right thing to do moving forward.

To that end you will find, on the right of the screen, a Facebook fan button. One click will let you fan The Absurd and Amazing Adventures of Cafe Girl on Facebook. Feel free to enjoy and spread it to your friends. Hopefully, we'll have a gathering place for you to enjoy, experience and share absurd and amazing adventures of your own.

No comments: