The Absurd and Amazing Adventures of Cafe Girl: Things I Never Thought I'd Worry About

April 1, 2013

Things I Never Thought I'd Worry About


Granted, this was an April Fool's post from one of my go-to wedding blogs Offbeatbride.com, I have to admit, it hit a note for me. I do worry that my wedding is too "wedding." I don't really want the white tablecloths, chair covers, and tall centerpieces. I wanted it to be quirky enough that it would raise a couple of eyebrows. (Yes, I'm THAT girl.)

But well, turns out, I'm pretty offbeat. Because our wedding:

  • Is outdoors
  • Has cupcakes
  • And a candy buffet
  • And maybe, just maybe a photobooth

We also pondered and talked about:

  • Food trucks
  • Ice Cream

And I'll be way over the 215 DIY hours on the chart (800 paper flowers, anyone???)

No comments: